Monday, September 22, 2008

DOG FOR RENT

Beware of this killer dog.






He sleeps during the day


and parties all night.
His name on the streets is Kiwi because he is brown & fuzzy like one.
Don't let his cuteness fool you. Lately he has been driving me crazy
waking me up several times in the night causing me to get little sleep.
He is a little spoiled by getting treats everytime he goes out & comes
back in. I don't know why he doesn't wake Bobby up but he always
comes to my side of the bed & barks at me until I get up & let him out.
I still haven't figured out why I am the one that always feeds & waters him,
let him out all the time, give him treats & everything else but he still insists
on being Bobby's dog go figure ?
(Look guys a remote in both hands LOL.)
When Bobby's home it's like I don't exist unless he wants something
(hmmm sounds like he learned that habit from Bobby) and he is
stubborn (learned that as well from Bobby)I can call him all day
til the cows come home & he won't come but let Bobby call him &
he breaks his neck trying to get to him. I guess the guys have formed
an alliance against me in this house & I may be voted out. Since I am
the only girl I don't think I stand a chance but let him do something
wrong then suddenly he becomes my dog. The snoring between
Bobby & the dog I don't know who's the loudest. I don't see how such
a little dog can snore so loud. I will gladly rent him out ( it's a package deal
Bobby comes with the dog LOL) to anyone wanting to lose sleep.
Anyone that sees me catching a few ZZZZZZ's on our runs you will know
why. Time to go wash the dog.

4 comments:

Candice said...

I'm losing enough sleep as it is, so "No, Thanks"!!

Cute pics, though!

I've been thinking that maybe we should start bringing our dogs and walking them with us on Saturday mornings!

Bobby said...

Susan, you made my day. This post is hilarious. I remember a time when it was nothing but girls (including the dog) in the house and I didn't stand a chance.

Rachael Alise said...

Susan, this is great...the dog is cute...must bring the dog to one of our runs!!

T Z said...

Cute doggie. A little bratty looking, but cute.