Friday, September 19, 2008

NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH

Seems like all the guys on the blog want to read about gross and disgusting with puking involved well do I have a good one for you. Candice read carefully or your puke meter might go up again.

I went to the ear, nose & throat dr. the other day because I am still having trouble with fungus growing in my sinuses. I have been through 2 surgeries to try & clear up this problem but it still keeps coming back. I guess I am allergic to moldy Bobby. The dr. told me I would have to start irrigating my nose out twice a day for the next 3 weeks with this antifungul medicine. I thought ok not too bad right? Well was I wrong, when I picked up this stuff from the Apothecary Shoppe he showed me this huge bottle of stuff that looks like the color of pee.

He said all you have to do is squirt a syringe full in your nose. I went home & waited for Bobby to get home to do this not so hip thing just in case I passed out or something so he could call 911 if needed LOL.

Oh my gosh let me tell you when I started shooting this stuff up my nose I felt like Linda Blair in the Exorcist! stuff started shooting out of my mouth & running down the back of my throat making me want to puke! It wasn't a pretty sight the taste alone would make even a magget gag. I thought I'm supposed to do this how long? I don't see how people snort drugs up their nose & have no problem doing this & liking it.

I guess I will have to find a good technique for this so maybe I won't be projectiling more than what should be staying in my sinuses ( anyone got any good suggestions for this?) hopefully I can keep this up for 3 weeks because I hate the nauseated feeling (I know Candice can relate). I have to keep it refrigerated so hopefully Bobby doesn't come home from a long run delirious & think it's gatorade LOL.

Thursday night I was walking with the 2 preggo's Candice & Lindsay (love ya girls) & they taught me a new word "cheeseburger crack" never heard of it & if you don't know what it is you can try to ask them but I doubt they will tell so you might have to figure it out for yourself. Thanks to them that thought is stuck in my mind so now when I have to do this disgusting nose rinse the combo of both will definately make me puke thanks girls!

Be sure and check out my last blog if you haven't already since I posted this one not long after my last one you may not have caught it. You can see the younger version of Bobby & Susan.

Hope everyone has a safe & blessed weekend.

7 comments:

Candice said...

Another friend of mine used to have a lot of sinus problems (she's had surgery to fix it) but she used to have to do a sinus rinse every day. She recommends standing over the sink (like you're looking down the drain) and keeping your mouth open. That should help keep it from going down your throat.

Good Luck!!

Ethiopian Elites said...

Oh yuck! After reading that, I almost had to start a puke meter.

Don't go around smelling Bobby's shoes, and you won't have so much problem with fungus in your sinuses.

T Z said...

Ya get the OMGTG award. (Oh My God That's Gross!)

T Z

Still pondering the cheeseburger thing....

Ethiopian Elites said...

I used to like cheeseburgers.

Susan Michaels said...

sorry guys didn't mean to gross you out that bad. I will keep my blogs on a lighter side.

Susan Michaels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Michaels said...

oh yeah the cheeseburger thing is just an inside joke with us girls. nothing to ponder guys LOL