Thursday, November 20, 2008

ANYBODY NEED A SLIP-NOTZ ?



I have the greatest multi talented Aunt in the world. I adore her so
much and she is so full of love and positiveness and would do anything
for anyone. She lives in Round Rock, Texas which is a suburb of Austin.
Round Rock is a good place to visit if you haven't been there. Round Rock
has the best donuts ever next to Krispy Kremes so if you ever are in the
neighborhood you have to try them. I unfortunately don't get a chance to
visit my beautiful Aunt very often but I do get so much positive energy
from her when I do visit or even when I chat with her on facebook. Like
I said she is multi talented, she is a fabulous artist, she makes the best
cookies ever and she did have her own cookie business at one time but
now she makes cookies for the firestation in her neighborhood, she is a
songwriter and did live in Nashville for several years and sold her songs
to famous country singers and I am sure you probably heard them. She
moved from Nashville to Round Rock to be close to her grandkids and now
she has just invented and patented the slip-notz.
What is a Slip-Notz? Finally, a product that keeps your dust ruffle in place!
No more shifting, bunching or movement while shoving the mattress back
into place when initially dressing the bed, changing the bedding or simply
making the bed.
This product has just been marketed by a famous store which she hasn't
released the name yet so for now you can go online at
http://www.slip-notz.com/ to order as many as you like.
They would make good christmas gifts or just for yourself. They come in
all bed sizes. I know if I had a dust ruffle I would be buying this for me.
I know how frustrating it is when you are changing sheets and the dust
ruffle moves all over the place.
I know you guys out there think this is not for you but I bet you would
score big time with your wives if you bought this for her alongside some
jewelry of course.
So take a moment and browse at her website it will tell more about it
and how to use it. I will have to go out and buy me a dust ruffle so I can
have one. She always posts thoughts for the day on facebook and I look
forward everyday to reading them and it gives me so much inspiration
for the day. So this is what she posted today.
Thought for the day: There's joy in everything I do.
So I hope everyone will get some joy out of reading this and Aunt Julia
if your reading this I hope you enjoyed it and didn't mind me bragging
on you a bit. I know you have more talents than what I listed so forgive
me for not mentioning them all.
Maybe next time I will post about me being the second cousin to
David Gates the lead singer in Bread for those that are old enough
to remember them.

4 comments:

Julia Winn said...

Wow!! I didn't recognize myself in all that adoration...thank you, Susan, for such glowing remarks. I appreciate you sharing my invention with your friends. This is such a joyful journey that I'm on, and I appreciate so much all the encouragement from family and friends...thanks again, Susan. Love, Aunt Julia

Ethiopian Elites said...

Cookies! Did I read something about cookies? I think I want to be a fireman.

Susan Michaels said...

Tatur Dave I happen to have one of her cookie recipes so maybe next time we have a get together I will make them.

BOCA said...

cookies...i love cookies...my big food weakness is cookies...can pass up cake, pie, donuts, but cookies...oh now I really want a cookie.....