Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I HAVE FINALLY BEEN TAGGED

Ok so I was starting to get the last kid to be picked feeling until dear sweet Rachael picked me to be tagged.



The 6th picture in my sixth folder in my pics folder is a picture of Bobby's mom and his second cousin. We were at my nephews wedding reception back in May of this year. My nephew is one of 3 nephews that are in the marines. We are so proud of them. I have 1 nephew now in Iraq until this coming April.

So who thinks Bobby looks like his mom?

This is our nephew Dustin Who is the son of Bobby's oldest sister (she is deceased now) and he is stationed in North Carolina and is waiting for his 3rd time around to go to Iraq.

This is our nephew Nick who is the son of Bobby's next to the youngest sister. He is in Iraq now serving his 3rd time there. He is stationed in Hawaii when he is home.

This is our nephew Cory who is the brother of Nick. He just finished boot camp and is waiting for his orders and haven't heard yet where he will be stationed at.

I know I was only supposed to post my tagged picture but I couldn't help but to show off my handsome nephews in their marine attire.

I now tag Kim and Chrissy.

3 comments:

BOCA said...

Yup I coulda picked that as Bobby's mom.....

Rachael Alise said...

Hey Susan, I was more than happy to tag you, thanks for thinking me sweet!!

Bobby said...

Susan, time to post something new. It has been a while.