Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MY CRAZY EIGHTS

Ok. Since I was tagged by Ken here is my crazy eights list.


8 SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
  1. Survivor
  2. Dancing with stars
  3. Greys anatomy
  4. Amazing race ( I still think Kathy & Roman should do this )
  5. Private practice
  6. Desperate housewives
  7. Celebrity rehab
  8. Two and a half men

8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT

  1. Chimis
  2. Golden Palace
  3. Steak and Ale ( I wish they were still in business)
  4. Outback
  5. Charlestons
  6. Jasons Deli ( I love their ruebens, potatoe soup & salad bar )
  7. Napoli's
  8. Arnolds
  9. I would have put at home because I love my cooking but I don't cook much anymore since it is only Bobby to cook for LOL.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

  1. Showered
  2. Worked in my daughters place since she is sick
  3. Cooked cabbage soup for dinner
  4. Watched t.v.
  5. Loaded dishwasher
  6. Reserved a car for Sunmart trip
  7. Read magazines
  8. Went to bed

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

  1. Thanksgiving
  2. Christmas
  3. Spending time with my granddaughter & daughter
  4. Sunmart
  5. My 30 year Anniversary in January
  6. Bobby coming home from work
  7. Running with our group
  8. Going shopping

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL

  1. Holidays
  2. Eating more soups & Chili
  3. Snuggling in my blankets
  4. No allergies for awhile
  5. Drinking hot teas
  6. Watching football
  7. Eating more especially at Holiday time but anytime really since we need the extra pounds for warmth.
  8. Not having to do spring cleaning.

It was hard to find 8 things I liked about fall since Fall and Winter are not my favorite times of years. I don't like the cold, I miss all the sunshine and warmth of the sun since I am a person who has to have sunshine everyday to function well. I don't like running the heater because it dries my nose out.

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST

  1. For my daughter to get to feeling better
  2. More grandkids but I know that won't happen
  3. Spend more time with my granddaughter
  4. Another 30 + years with Bobby
  5. My heart to be fixed ( I know that God can perform that miracle )
  6. To run better
  7. Go to Greece with Our running group
  8. Quit taking all the meds I take ( I will have to trust God on this one too )

I am like Erin my life is complete and happy so I don't have alot that I wish for. I have a great husband, I have the best daughter and granddaughter and I too get to

stay home ( for health reasons) so what else is there that I should want.

I NOW TAG :

  1. Bobby ( I know he doesn't like to play these games but it is worth a try )
  2. Alicia
  3. Aunt Julia
  4. Deon
  5. Ed
  6. Lisa
  7. Russell
  8. Christin

I hope you all get as much fun from this as I did. Have a blessed week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Oh...don't want to forget about the 30th anniversary....way to go you two...it's a long time...don't want to make you feel older, but you've been married a little under 1/2 a year than I have been alive...just saying...30 years means a lot to me...it's long enough to say...hey, we are going to make it! :)